21 April 2017

Treasure You - Sketch #305 by Caroli Schulz

Hello CS peeps, how are you? Caroli here sharing my take of this fabulous sketch #305 designed by our talented Kristine. 
 


I love the idea of three clusters of embellies, it's fun and pretty at the same time. Here is my take:


For this project I used March kit by Clique Kits, which features Shimelle's Little by Little collection and some pics of my baby boy whe he was just few months old.

This month we are teaming up with The Cut Shoppe so all DT member got to receive some gorgeous cutfiles. It was such a hard decision because all of them are fabulous but I finally used Bless Your Heart file.





I hope you enjoy and that you will take time to play along with us at Creative Scrappers using this wonderful sketch.

Make sure to share your creations with us on Instagram @CreativeScrappers using hashtag #creatingwithsketches and also on the reveal post here.

Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. Love this interpretation of the sketch, such a cute subject to work with.

    ReplyDelete