18 March 2017

Sketch #304 - Everyday by Rachel Lowe:


Wow what an interesting sketch this is!

I like space on my layouts and I am a fan of white and cut files but I challenged myself to use this sketch and go outside my comfort zone.


And here is my layout!




I have used Pink Paislee Moonstruck collection.

I knew I wanted to create a very feminine layout in keeping with my photos of my beautiful daughter.

I have stuck to the sketch adding some extras, who can resist butterflies with florals!

I have added velum to soften the layers.

And the only cut file on this layout is a small vellum butterfly flourish.

I have added splatters of gold and sewing for texture against the woodgrain base paper.



I fussy cut some of the beautiful roses and tucked them under a layer.






Sketches are a great way to push your creative boundaries, go with it I say and you will love the results!

Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing all your creations using this sketch!

Please join Creative Scrappers on Instagram @creativescrappers and use hashtag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you have created!

To see more of my creations you can visit me on Instagram @rachellowe____ or at my blog






3 comments: